Silicone Duct Connector for Ventilation System
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $3|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Meter Per Week|
|Transport Package:||Standard Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HHC-280C
- Connection: Welding
- Cooling Method: Direct Cooling
- Trademark: HeHong
- Origin: Guang Zhou, China
- Standard: GB
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized Sheet
- Standard Length: 50 Meters/Roll
- Specification: 25cm, 30cm, 35cm, 40cm, 45cm, etc
- HS Code: 3917
The product is edged by the machine-made galvanized steel sheets. The soft part is made of the special material of heat-resisting silicone coated fabric.
It has several good performances of high-temperature resistance, aging resistance and corrosion resistance. It is applicable for the indoor and outdoor working environment of high temperature, high pressure and damp.
This series of products are quicker and solider than the traditional products in processes of installation, and are also more convenient in transportation.
1. Size range: 7.5cm(galvanized steel)+10/15/20/25cm(heat resisting soft part)+7.5cm(galvanized steel).
2. Temperature range: -70ºC ~ 300ºC (It can work for more than one hour in 280ºC high temperature condition).
3. Tensile strength: (N) 3000 x 2100.
4. Anti-tear strength: (N) 260 x 250.
1. Quick and economical.
2. Strong air tight lock seams.
3. Unmatched durability and strength.
4. Available in various widths of metal and fabric.
5. Fire rated and high temp resistant fabric is available for special applications.
6. Standard roll length is available in 25 meters and 50 meters.
1. Isolation of sound and vibration from the source, double lock seam jointed duct flexible connector fabric is used which is fixed to galvanized steel sheet metal on either side.
2. One end of the galvanized steel sheet metal is anchored with the equipment and the other end is anchored with the duct work.
It is recommended that larger fabric widths be used for better results in vibration isolation thereby preventing metal to metal contact.